Enter the forum description here ...
+10

Trouble Editing

Maria Preciado Paredes 6 years ago updated by Carla White 6 years ago 5

I have an iPhone X iOS 11.2.5. Whenever I try to edit what I have already written the screen cuts off and I can’t see my list :(

+6

Can attach photos to posts

Steve 6 years ago updated by Carla White 6 years ago 1

Hi 

I’m having problems attaching images to nearly all recent posts. The function tool bar at the bottom isn’t coming up. I have reinstalled app. The only variable is that i have upgraded to iPhone X. Please advise

Best

Steve 

+4
Fixed

lisa knight 6 years ago updated by carla 6 years ago 6

I’m really enjoying using the app but the location issues are still a problem. I want to be able to log location and at the moment it keeps saying Hilton Head. I’ve tried all the suggested ideas and so don’t think that it is device related. 

+3

Can’t add picture to post

Dosborne08 6 years ago updated by Carla White 6 years ago 4

Is this happening to anyone else? I can’t add pictures to my post since the last update. I have the X.

+3
Under review

PDF Export - more than 1 day per page

Michal P Hartlinski 6 years ago updated by carla 6 years ago 1

Currently 1 day = 1 page to print. Can we get maybe an option for having more than just 1 day per page? Printing 1 month is 30 pages, that's quite a big stack of paper :) And a year? :)

+3
Under review

App crashing when I try to edit latest day

Chris 7 years ago updated by carla 7 years ago 5

iOS 10.3.3 on iPhone 6

When I try to edit the current/latest day, as soon as I hit the edit icon, the app hangs for about 2 seconds then crashes. 

+2
Under review

Hi Carla, will the app work without being connected to the internet? Please advise, thank you.

mario 6 years ago updated by Carla White 6 years ago 3
+2
Fixed

Location issues on ios11

boreasgirl 6 years ago updated by slowGeorge 6 years ago 28

The app won’t take my location on iOS11. Can’t find it in the list of apps using the location either. Please fix this!

+1

Do you have the app for android??

lhtree333 6 years ago updated by Carla White 5 years ago 3