Not a bug

nellacoccinella 6 years ago updated 6 years ago 3

Hi! It’s not possible to change location. If i’m in barcelona but i want to update one day in which i was in another city, it’s not possible. I’ve allowed the location. The problem is that the app only recognise the location near you. Can you change that? Thank you very much

Not a bug

Thank you for your question. There is a button on the toolbar in the compose screen that lets you change the location. See image.

+1

Can you please explain why you're not satisfied? I can't help if I don't know the details. :)

Hi, Carla: I'm sorry, I thought I had put the comment, but not! 
I know the button you showed me, but the problem is that it doesn't work. If, for instance, yesterday I was in Madrid and I forgot to update my Gratitude, and I want it to do today that I am in Barcelona, if I click on the button you said (the location button) it doesn't allow me to change the location; it just allows me to put a location near me. Look at the picture: I'm in Barcelona and i've written "Madrid" to change location, but it just finds places with the word "Madrid" in Barcelona.  I’ve allowed the location. The problem is that the app only recognise the location near you. I hope i could explain me better. Thank you very much.